Jaguars are hitting new lows

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

[​IMG]

3. dred

dred Starter

I don't care who they have at QB.
    It felt sooo good watching the Colts kick the living crap out of the Jags today. :beerbang:

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

That organization has become pathetic. They are supposed to be an NFL franchise but they look more like a joke. Their helmets are horrifically ugly and they promote to give free beers just to get fans to go. When it comes down to that, you have more than just a few issues with the organization

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

even the mascot feels the pain in their losses lol

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

eh, they should have killed them. I don't get too much pleasure from killing the most hapless organization we've seen in some time.

It's like beating up a decrepit old man. One who was mean to you in the past.

It's one of those "If you win, you can't really congratulate yourself too much, but if you lose you are totally humiliated" kind of deals.

BTW, my dad sold his Colts vs Peyton Mannings tickets for over 3x their face value. All the bandwagoners will be showing up in their orange manning jerseys. Those are the people that made me hate the Colts. I no longer do.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

LOL, I was about to start a thread today titled "Are the Jags the worst team in NFL history?"

Most of us cannot be bothered to watch their games. I actually know a Jags fan at work. He flew in today and right away conceded a bet I had with him. He bet me the Jags would double their win output from last season. After watching them he is of the opinion that there is no way they can even win one game. And he is very excited for Teddy Bridgewater -- despite being a UF alum and huge Tebow fan.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It is because he loves Tebow. Does not want to see Tebow humiliate himself anymore. Especially playing for such a bad team. Nothing good can come from Tebow playing for the Jags. Nothing at all other than a few extra seats being sold. How can teammates respect him? They will all know Tebow is a charity case player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar