Jaguars Dead Last In The League In Run Defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think this bodes very well for us this upcoming Sunday against the Jags.Giving up an average of 162 yards per game so far this season.Jamaal Charles,Marshawn Lynch,Frank Gore and Zac Stacy are some of the backs they've faced so far.I have a feeling this could be one of those games where C.J. breaks a real long one.We have C.J.,Greene and Battle and we need to run all of these guys right down their throat all afternoon.Definitely a game where we should be able to play great defense since Jax is ranked last in the league in offense and be able to run the ball plenty.

One thing i will add is the Jags do have a decent secondary they are ranked 13th against the pass this year.We don't need to rely on the passing game too much anyway unless we got behind which should not happen in this one.With the way Jax is playing 0-8 we don't need to take them lightly and we need to be ready to kick ass and not be caught looking ahead to the Thursday nighter against Indy the following week.

The bottom line is Jax is ranked dead last in total offense and ranked dead last in total defense.They are scoring an average of 10 points a game and giving up an average of 33 points a game.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hey, maybe :cj:can get 100 yards TWO games in a row...

... but then won't the world end?

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The real question is will TitansWillWin2 start a new topic about how Chris Johnson dominated a bad defense or just bump his old topic about how Chris Johnson dominated a bad defense.

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Haha yea I know right..

That guy shouldn't be allowed to start threads unless its about something un-CJ related

We all saw that performance from CJ coming, he always dominates the bad teams.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

[​IMG]

By which I mean he is grasping at straws.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think we all know the answer to that one

8. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

I will cry if we lose this game. We suck at these type of games idk why. But if we win this and Indy loses, that Thursday game is going to be so awesome.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Ha!! Yeah i saw you tell 'em straight when they tried to compare Heene/Gabbert to Jake Locker.Looking at the passer ratings of both those Jax QB's they are beyond awful.I do hope that C.J. sets a new record in the upcoming game for most yards rushing in one game.If he can take two or three long ones to the house it would be doable.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar