Jaguars fans opinions of Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I post a ton in the AFC south. I wish with all of there b*tching about keeping it Jags in the Jags forum they woudl actually keep to that. I will have some fun. :yes:
  2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

"I'd say it's a very fair comparison; in the past five weeks, the Titans and Jags have faced four of the same five defenses. (Texans, Eagles, Giants, Colts). The only difference is, the Jags faced the Dolphins (#2 in the league), while the Titans faced the Ravens (#1 in the league).

And just for the record....when a single player (a rookie, at that) is passing and running for more yards than your QB and your rookie-of-the-year candidate RB combined?

Yes. You should be very impressed."

LMAO....
  3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

what a bunch of overconfident retards..
    now I'm really hoping VY walks in there and slaps some sense into them.
  4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

arrrrr, those scurvy jags fans.

I love the "bigger, slower mike vick" comparison. That is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard. Mike Vick is actually just a bigger slower Pacman Jones.

Vince Young has already surpassed Mike Vick talent-wise IMO.

Reading those posts has me SO fired up for this game on Sunday!!!!!
  5. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Man, im in there talking smack... LOL
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

man that is it, i don't care if we lose the last two games, just smash the Jugs.

They cannot even talk smack.
  7. VinceIsGod

VinceIsGod Guest

Texas fans have been reading the same junk for years.

They'll learn their lesson.

My favorite arguement in regards to beating vince is the "just rush 4 and drop 7 into coverage. He won't be able to read the defense".

Ok, genius, go ahead. Drop 7. Drop 8 if you want.

Then sit back and watch as Vince rips your D for 8 ypc, forcing your safeties to cheat up.

As soon as they cheat up....BOOM! Out go the lights!
  8. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i think they are forgetting thats hes a rookie. to tell ya the truth i did aslo :)) but just wait till next year
  9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I'm fired up... They said that Pac couldn't cover their sorry azz "jolly teal giants" receivers. I reminded him no one ever throws to Pac's side... Except for Eli. Most games I don't see a pass completed to his guy.
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

They are just sore because their 1st round pick McNair prototype isn't even starting for them any more.

Can't blame 'em for lashing out at our good fortune.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.