Jaguars have fired Gus Bradley

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Exactly. We have all seen this scenario so many times happen to the Titans the last 10 years. So until he Titans prove they can win these types of games I am favoring the Jaguars in this one

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well, they kicked the crap out of Green Bay, and beat both Denver and KC.... I think they're legit.

I could care less what you or TWW2 think. I've written off that jackass a long time ago.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

But can they beat the teams they're supposed to beat when the teams have nothing to play for? Too many times the Titans have lost games to teams that are absolutely terrible.

4. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Absolutely they can. The last 2 games have proven to me that these aren't the same old Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ceeder

ceeder Starter

LOL.

Let's go fill their stockings full of **** on Christmas Eve.

Ho Ho Ho from Smashville, mother****ers.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Smashville makes me think we're F'ing someone.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

New coach gonna need a new QB. Not sure the brass cares about a win as much as draft options.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Funny that they had him fly home with the team on the charter, after being fired. That must have been awkward. I wonder if they gave him a box and asked him to parachute out at some point. Tough way to go home.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Wow, they lost that game. Damn. I watched the Titan game recorded. Thought they had won up until I saw this post.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

When was this? It's been at least 8 years since the Titans should have beaten anyone. They haven't been good in a looong time. They don't lose to the Jags ... not now. Especially not for the reasons you state. New coach? It's still a bad QB and bad offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar