Jaguars new logo, I want a new LOGO!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shanvhere, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is that the new logo confirmed? I disagree.
    It is WAY better than the original. Adds character..
    The white muzzle looks sharp along with the fiercer eye. It's all in the detail.
    Everything about it is better, but I hate gold in an NFL uniform. They should just join the NFC west now..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The only time it looks good is when you compare it to that old one.. Lol when I originally saw it, it looked much less appealing than that comparison picture lol

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Panthers did the same thing last season, more and more teams will go to this 3D look IMO.

Jags have a good owner, and he's trying hard to put a winning product on the field, this is definitely an upgrade.

4. Clark

It got that simba look goin on doe...

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Can't tell the difference between the new and the old. And don't really care what the domestic cats does.

6. Clark

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

we have a flaming tack going on...and who doesn't like Lion King?

8. Clark

Haha. Man we need a new logo too. Everyone ever agrees.

9. TheSureThing

wtf....are you blind or something? There are clear differences..

is this you?

[​IMG]

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'll be fair.. it looks equally as stupid as the old one... I don't see the benefit of this change. It looks more cartoony. More like a high school logo, less like an NFL logo.

It does look meaner, I guess. I'm sure all 2,000 Jaguars fans will run out and buy new jerseys... but which player is worth spending 100 dollars on a jersey?

I'm sure the 8th grader who won the "create a logo contest" is very proud of his accomplishment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar