Jaguars QB David Garrard Cut!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But a star QB does nothing for an NFL team, right?... lol

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You can close your eyes and pretend this isn't a business if you want...

Yeah, they're all about pride, sportsmanship, and... the fans!! It's just a good fun time out there and all that matters is that you try your best!

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I thought only the Titans did this.

Where are the posters who claim the Titans and the Titans alone treat the poor players in such a callous manner?????????????

Every franchise does what they can in the best interest of the franchise, not the players or fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Even if the 9ers try to tank, they'll probably accidentally win enough games in their division to not get the 1st overall pick.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Really? He has been in the league since 2004. He is a career backup.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He had a stretch of a few decent games a few years ago at one of his stops. Was it the Raiders? He's been on so many different teams, I can't remember. Since then he's not done very much at all.

I'm surprised nobody picked up Jeff Garcia last year, and again this year.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Problem with Garcia is, he's old now. Hasn't played a meaningful snap in two seasons. People make fun of Collins being 38, Garcia is 41 now. Unless it's a super emergency like the Jets had with Testaverde a few years back, I really don't see Garcia playing a substantial role anymore.

8. napier0810

napier0810 Starter

the jags im not sure about maybe pocket herc should stay home he's the only star left on the team-I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR OWNER:D

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Here's what we're up against now when we play the Jags...

7 career starts
    • Record 1-6.
    • 10 interceptions
    • 5 fumbles

I know you should never feel too confident about a W, but I'm feeling pretty good about this one. I know he could change, but dominating third and fourth stringers in preseason doesn't mean he has changed.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A win Sunday means nothing.

A loss means we suck miserably.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar