Game Thread Jaguars @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 28, 2012.

1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Andrew Luck is a stud.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Palmer didnt really do progressions as much as they did reads. Progressions are set routes and going through the WRs until you get to the one that's open. Set hot route, set check down. And such.

Palmers adapt and read offense had him reading the defense and deciding where the WR was going to break and find the opening in the defense. That can be easily overlooked, but it's a different style of progressions.

Loggains has installed more set routes and such but he never does a 3/5 step drop and get the ball out. He drops back, bounces, gets sloppy, throws a questionable deep ball or a high ball short to mid. There's no rhythm.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Exactly. 1-5 does not save his job. 1-5 sucks about as much as 0-6. Munchak's fate was sealed when he was hired. Bud will give him 3-4 years because to fire him any sooner would mean he was wrong to him him. And a 90 year-old billionaire oil tycoon who helped start a pro football league is not going to admit he is wrong too often.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

So it sounds like we will be taking Bruce's other son with our 1st rd pick
  5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

OH and F the Texans!
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Let's see what Jim Locker can do..

Come on, Jack Locker.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Palmer did that option crap... which was an utter failure. I'm not sure a veteran QB would really be much more successful under him...
  8. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Luck is a franchise QB

Keep making excuses for Locker...

Then go look at Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Luck, RG3 and tell me we have a good young QB.

EAD
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

LET'S GO JOEL COCKER!
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

Palmer was terrible, and I know loggains was thown into a bad situation, but he isn't any better. I feel for Locker. No Oline, no coaching, terrible playcalling ...