Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Jaguars @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 28, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $602
    Andrew Luck is a stud.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,115
    Palmer didnt really do progressions as much as they did reads. Progressions are set routes and going through the WRs until you get to the one that's open. Set hot route, set check down. And such.

Palmers adapt and read offense had him reading the defense and deciding where the WR was going to break and find the opening in the defense. That can be easily overlooked, but it's a different style of progressions.

Loggains has installed more set routes and such but he never does a 3/5 step drop and get the ball out. He drops back, bounces, gets sloppy, throws a questionable deep ball or a high ball short to mid. There's no rhythm.
  3. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $10,981
    Exactly. 1-5 does not save his job. 1-5 sucks about as much as 0-6. Munchak's fate was sealed when he was hired. Bud will give him 3-4 years because to fire him any sooner would mean he was wrong to him him. And a 90 year-old billionaire oil tycoon who helped start a pro football league is not going to admit he is wrong too often.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $534
    So it sounds like we will be taking Bruce's other son with our 1st rd pick
  5. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $602
    OH and F the Texans!
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,230
    Let's see what Jim Locker can do..

Come on, Jack Locker.
    Tennessy XO and Obie09 high five this.
  7. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,261
    Palmer did that option crap... which was an utter failure. I'm not sure a veteran QB would really be much more successful under him...
  8. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $3,872
    Luck is a franchise QB

Keep making excuses for Locker...

Then go look at Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Luck, RG3 and tell me we have a good young QB.

EAD
    Obie09 high fives this.
  9. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,261
    LET'S GO JOEL COCKER!
    Ensconatus and Tennessy XO high five this.
  10. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $534
    Palmer was terrible, and I know loggains was thown into a bad situation, but he isn't any better. I feel for Locker. No Oline, no coaching, terrible playcalling ...