Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Jaguars @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 28, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,905
    I'm very optimistic about next season. Our D-line, Linebackers, and corners will only improve (We really need new safeties though) and with the emergence of Brown and his blazing speed we'll be able to create more pressure. Offensively Jake can't do anything but improve. A lengthy offseason of working with a healthy Britt and a much improved Kendall Wright will do him wonders. Call me crazy but I think Taylor Thompson will really develop from this year to next. This being said however, none of it will matter unless we fix that O-line. Contrary to popular belief I think it will happen. We attempted to address or D-line/LB issues and I believe we're starting to see results. If we draft well on the O-line I know we can be contenders. Keep the faith fellow Titans!
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,743
    If we do nothing else this season... FIX THE OFFENSIVE LINE.

I said this during the off-season, I'll say it again - and probably say it through this off-season - if we get our Line fixed, the rest of the team will improve, greatly.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  3. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    We've been "rebuilding" since 09...and I'm sick of it. We need to be a playoff team, not a team that's season is over by Week 12.
    Tennessy XO high fives this.
  4. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    You're crazy.
    Tennessy XO high fives this.
  5. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,574

*Your crazy
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    O line. Safeties x2. MLB. Rb. QB.
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,905
    I feel you. People tend to underestimate how important an O-line is and overestimate how important a coach is. If we fix the line we will win games, I don't care who is coaching.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  8. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $200
    #1 - FIX the OL
    #2 - get a big run stuffing, space eating DT
    #3 - new safties
    #4 - Big RB to compliment CJ
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  9. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    Jake Locker could definitely get worse if he plays 16 games instead of just 11
  10. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,905
    I don't consider that rebuilding. We just need to add to what we already have. We addressed the D-line and it worked, if we make the O-line better we can contend.