Jaguars @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - never, as long as they get payed... PAYED!

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I do put responsibility on the players....but I also put it on the coach.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Really? Because for the last four days all I've seen you do is b#$% about the head coach.

I haven't once seen you call out Ayers for not being able to bring down one of the weakest running backs in the league. Michael Griffin totally whiffed on that Wayne TD. CJ getting a serious case of stonehands.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Griffin and Cook both need to hit the road.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm praying we win, but no way we beat them by 7.5 points. I'm betting on the Jags and getting my points back from last week.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Jags win 27-10.

:(

I just can't pick us to win a game with Hasselbeck anymore.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

only chance Titans have, unless attitudes at BSP change, is a weather game. One where hell freezes over so badly that there is an inch or two of ice on LP Field - that might give the Titans a chance. My guess is the Titans would start the game with their turff shoes from last week, think about changing to ice spikes at halftime, but because they did not pratice in ice spikes decide too stick with the turff shoes until 3 mins left in the game. Turff shoes must be respected.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have a feeling we will win but not by 8 points

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I've called out Hasselbeck for 5 weeks now, and for 5 weeks now he's stunk. See the correlation?

TitanJeff high fived your post but he still thinks Hasselbeck is a top 10 QB in this league, where's his blame?

Should the head coach and Quarterback not take most of the blame?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think the defense should get a significant amount of blame for giving up 20 points to a Dan Orlovsky lead offense, not registering a sack and giving up over 6 YPC.

Special teams were downright horrific.

It was a team loss in every way.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar