Jake and the "clutch gene"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 22, 2013.

1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Also, the one where Nate couldn't get his feet in bounds. Locker gets that more on the inside and it's probably 6.

If Locker ever wants to be a good franchise QB, he can't miss D-Will again like that in that situation. Not hatin', Locker was great today.
  2. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

What were they saying??
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

They didn't have better teams. They had a better offense in 2007, the the Giants had the antidote for that. And let's keep it real...Eli has made enormous clutch plays in nearly every big game he's ever been in.
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Walker may be my favorite addition from the FA class. That guy is a freak sized beast and gets good blocks every game. We've established a running attack 3 weeks in a row. He's a big reason why.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yes, I have said he is no doubt a big upgrade at TE when it comes to blocking. I just want him to be Gronkowski at the same time. Is that too much to ask?
  6. amy

amy Starter

Interesting that you can read the future. Maybe you should go into the fortune telling business.
  7. Dman

Dman Starter

his accuracy is getting better but I am happy with his decision making. I feel like he is starting to make the right reads in the defense, granted not the best defense in the world but still it is improvement. The accuracy is definitely better and he is running when he needs to which I like because he throws first and run second which is how it should be !
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Refs tried to screw us but jake locker won the game period but THANK YOU JUSTIN HUNTER AND THANK YOU TITAN COACHES FOR BENCHING BRITT
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Please enlighten me when I talked about the future? If you're referring to the accuracy issue, well that is not me reading the future....
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I'm happy we're finally doing some designed QB runs. I was really hoping for a QB sweep on the 3rd and one against Houston, alas...