Jake Locker “felt really good” in return to field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You're really suppose to put the ball in the hand according to the sideline you're on.

I'm right handed and I never would run with the ball in my left hand. That would be it a lot easier for me to fumble. My left hand was strictly to stiff arm the defender.

I just think it's weird that Locker always runs with the ball in his left hand, yet he's right handed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm righty and it feels natural to carry the ball cradled in the left arm. Leaves your best arm for balance and navigating etc.
    I'm sure the sideline thing is correct but if we're talking what feels natural..

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I always carried the ball according to where the closest defender was.......

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Good to hear he's ahead of schedule and did some on the field work today

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

You're right about carrying the ball in the arm closest to the sideline. Maybe most of Jake's runs happen to be to the left side of the field? Would make sense since the right side of our line was dog sh*t last season.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How did you carry it in your anus?

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

:shakehead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar