Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker “felt really good” in return to field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, May 27, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436

You're really suppose to put the ball in the hand according to the sideline you're on.

I'm right handed and I never would run with the ball in my left hand. That would be it a lot easier for me to fumble. My left hand was strictly to stiff arm the defender.

I just think it's weird that Locker always runs with the ball in his left hand, yet he's right handed.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    I'm righty and it feels natural to carry the ball cradled in the left arm. Leaves your best arm for balance and navigating etc.
    I'm sure the sideline thing is correct but if we're talking what feels natural..
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    I always carried the ball according to where the closest defender was.......
    titanrishi high fives this.
  3. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Good to hear he's ahead of schedule and did some on the field work today
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,903
    You're right about carrying the ball in the arm closest to the sideline. Maybe most of Jake's runs happen to be to the left side of the field? Would make sense since the right side of our line was dog sh*t last season.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,365

How did you carry it in your anus?
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    :shakehead:
    JCBRAVE high fives this.