Jake Locker considered our biggest bust

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That and he "retired".

Lotta passion in that heart. Oooh oooh Take the money and run........

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes one of the all time greats, but I still laugh at him and Michaels explanation of why Pittsburgh's stadium was called the 3 Rivers lol

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I like the one "Dude it like a champ and got back up" lol..I guess that's true

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont think it was ever about the money with Jake. IIRC he turned down a couple million in college not to go to the minors and play baseball.

Jake didnt lack any passion, he just realized he wasnt going anywhere in the NFL and got out while he was still able to walk.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I don't think you can question Jake's desire. He was just smart enough to know it wasn't worth risking his body.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Explain?

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Madden went a while about it with Michaels being named 3 River Stadium, explaining the "convergence" of the 3 Rivers, but he kept saying convergence over and over. At the time seemed like a long explaination of something simple, I remember my buddies at the time just saying..John get on with the story! funny at the time, maybe we were drunk. Lol

8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

bring back Mett

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

You know who John Madden misses? Brett Favre.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Had the talent and the gifts for Jake. But he kept getting injured and concussions doomed him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar