Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker is a Prime Example

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    In 2007 you mean? The year we went to the playoffs in spite of VY? Ok.

Do me a favor and just slice my throat so i can bleed out and never hear about VY again.

He's been gone 3+ years! :hang:
    Creeping-Cruds and The Hammer high five this.
  2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,006
    This is semantics. Look you either do your job or you don't. The reasoning behind whether or not your are getting the job done is moot point. Jake isn't doing his job and hasn't for 3 years, moving on either embrace being a backup or find a day job.
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,216
    And the stupid post of the day award goes to...

Wait.. you're implying that Locker should have seen the flag when he was focused on the returner who just picked him off? That's not going to happen. What if he was knocked down and didn't even have a chance to see the flag? Even if he did see it, he doesn't know if the penalty was offensive or defensive. Have you ever played football? You don't get to see the play from a perfect angle, and you don't get a nice convenient yellow box that pops up and says FLAG.

If you want to argue that he should let it go and be a TD, then fine. But arguing that he should have seen a flag 50 yards down field while he is focused on something else, or on the ground is moronic.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,922
    Seems to me like Locker is the exact opposite. He would have stunk in year one and the pressure to ditch him would have been immediate.
    Injuries aside, Locker has certainly improved.

I think the most heinous and hard to admit thing was not landing Peyton in that offseason debacle. Boy what a different team this is had he simply picked TN over Denver.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

Do you realize the weapons he had around him in 2007?!!?!?! Chris Brown, Lendale White, Justin Gage, Roydell Williams, Brandon Jones, Bo Scaife......All out of the league now.
  5. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    And Rodgers is the exception, not many rooks have the opportunity to sit behind a Farve for 3 years.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

PSHHHH. He saw Washington get laid the Ef out. Not to mention it never even looked like a catch. A smart QB would have known that it was coming back.
  7. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,736
    boy I bet the lions organization is happy you along with most of these people weren't running them staffords first couple years
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    :spank:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    :highfive: