Jake Locker is a Prime Example

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

The fact that Jake is willing to put his body on the line is one of the things I love about the kid. That being said, when he comes back next season, he has to cool it with the cowboy act. 3rd an 6,tie game in the fourth quarter, sure, take on that tackler. 1st and 10, get what you can and get down. He has to pick his battles better.He has the talent to be the man if he will do so.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

agreed but it is all about his mentality and he won't change therefore he is going to get hurt again.

3. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

If my body took the beating his body is taking, my mentality would change. He knows his label. Injury prone. He knew it when he got up from running the option. That's why he came back for the next play. A play, looking back, may have cost his team the game. How long can you stay hurt before your mentality changes?

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah b/c Loggains is so good at utilizing his players! lmao

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You wont hear me stick up much for Loggains, I've had it up to here with that midget play caller.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

I think he has good plays. I just think he sucks at calling them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

same here

In order not to lose it with his playcalling you have to remind yourself he's new at this. Maybe he's in over his head, but Im trying to give the guy a chance, its better for my health to do it that way.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

what's the point of having good plays if you suck at calling them?

9. TitansWillWin2

Nothing. I was just stating a fact.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I know and I am disagreeing with you, I just feel like it is useless to have good plays if you dont know when to call them or suck at play calling which is part of the job description!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar