Jake Locker is that really matters....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

I thought the draft went OK for drafting 20th. But bottom line is all that really matters is MR. Locker. If he can be the guy and produce, Titans will win. If he can't we are in trouble.

Hasselback had the year of his life so we know 9-7 is probably the best we can do with him. Locker belly up to the bar and show what you got. Make it happen.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Man, a join date of 2002 and you only have 106 points? Yikes :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Stan

Stan Infinite

I had over 1,000 posts on another account before getting banned years ago for being too young. I then lurked for a long time. Post count doesn't mean a damn thing, its all about having a worthwhile contribution to the conversation.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I have been on here 4ever, and I have never seen Titan Yapper..

But, it's not a fraternity here. So I hope this isn't his last thread he creates or comments on. We welcome anyone on here. Just don't preach something and never talk again.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Well even though the thread title doesn't make any sense I still agree with your point overall.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I remember seeing him before, probably around draft time.

7. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

Yeah yeah. On the site all the time. Don't post very often. Been an oiler/titan fan all my life. Just give me a quaterback that can produce wins. supporting cast is there. Love new direction. we been defensive for too long. lets score some points.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Just messing with you, bro.. I have literally been drinking all day :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Is it weird that I creeped on him?

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

meh.. i've seen join dates later and they had 0 points... of course.. that was after they bet all their money on a poll...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar