Jake Locker led the NFL last season......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea I tend to think that play helped create this discussion.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm just hoping he develops like Joe Flacco. Baltimore depended heavily on the run and play action until he was confident, and vetted enough to lead the offense the way he does now. If Locker can limit his turnovers he'll be fine this season. We don't need a Manning performance, we just need security at the position. We have enough weapons that can make plays on their own.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I dont ever want anyone to compare Locker to Flacco again.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Looking at this with hindsight, yes Locker made a mistake, but what about this play call? Seeing those blue arrows drag up an inch and then hook back towards the very same goal line that we are starting the drive from is terrifying.

I want to see routes that direct the ball as far away from the goal as possible. Post routes, fade routes, maybe an out route, but a comeback or curl route???? Dude...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

That route combination is horrendous.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

So you are saying he decided to fumble? Or that he decided to scramble. I guarantee had he not fumbled, you would be tickled to death with his scrambling ability. Bet you loved vy for just that reason.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

When Jake scrambles, he has terrible control of the ball. It's always one handed or barely covering the ball, thus the bad decision.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It literally looks like a play from Madden... and I would know because I used a very similar play a lot.

It was called Curl Flats... The X and Y WRs ran curls, the slot WR and TE ran flat routes... I usually streaked the slot WR and TE depending on the defense.

But yep... I'm pretty sure Loggains drew that one up from a Madden playbook.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The goal was to get an open receiver against a soft zone....obviously. Unfortunately, Locker threw to the man coverage and it was the easiest defensive TD I've ever see.

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

So what you're saying is that you want to call plays that are going to take longer to develop, while our poor decision making QB, whom doesn't know how to read a blitz takes a snap in his endzone? Ok Coach sounds good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar