Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker to wear #10!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    That's a great question. I wonder if anyone makes only the nameplate so we can sew it over our VY jerseys? Not that I ever owned a VY jersey, except for recently I bought one for $10 at Kohls for this very purpose.

I might have to find a tailor to sew the name on for me. If anyone finds anybody that can do this please share.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    I just realized something... My Young jersey is navy blue. We don't wear those anymore do we? Maybe I will buy a Locker jersey after all in white.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    according to wiki the navy is the alternate now.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/AFCS-Uniform-TEN.PNG
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Hmm, but they'll only wear it twice at home if they wear it at all. I'll keep mine, but I'm liking the idea of having another away jersey. I've only owned 1 away jersey ever, and it was a McNair. Hopefully if I do buy a Locker white jersey, we'll get some McNair from him, minus the injuries.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,740
    The time is never more right to switch that back than now.. New regime, new QB etc. Out with the light blue era.. in with the Navy.
    1 people high five this.
  5. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    :D:D:D:D

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MTwq1_9VH68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    1 people high five this.
  6. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    No way we get rid of the love you blues! I wish we would get rid of the white jerseys to be honest. They are so plain. Wear the Luv Ya Light Blue jerseys at home and the dark navy jerseys away... and while we are on this WE NEED NEW HELMETS! They are so plain, they look like pee-wee league helmets
  7. LTF Starter

Moolah:
    $24
    VY has to be officially gone before someone can get his number I thought? Locker is not even under contract yet. I know this is all formalities. I am just saying it is not official yet.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,740
    The league wouldn't approve doing away with the whites anyway. New helmets have long been coveted around here.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,740
    Apparently you can dole out an existing roster # for merch purposes. When it matters, VY will be released.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.