Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker to wear #10!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    It settles nothing. Please read my previous post. Lots of guys that that event were wearing their college numbers because they don't have official numbers yet.
  2. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    Yeah I've altered the roster in Madden and it just doesnt look right locker wearing 10. I am hoping he wears 8 or 14 or something.
  3. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $178
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,922
    I'm all for this helmet. Add a light blue highlite somewhere and it wouldn't be remotely Texan. Bengals and Brown sport that same orange and The Afc East used to be called the White Helmet division when they still had The Colts..
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I like that helmet, we're def in need a change up. Get on it Bud!
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I think if you take the helmet on the top and the jersey on the bottom.. it would be perfect!
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,474
    Hey seriously is there anyway to get the name changed on an authentic jersey? I have a VY already so if locker keeps 10 I'm in business.
  7. grindtime Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $6
    That is funny. Why couldnt they say Locker will be wearing #10, but they said he will be wearing VY jersey. So are they going to share jerseys. Who wrote the article.
  8. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    i remember seeing this a while back...
    http://easternlettering.net/cart/tennessee-titans-authentic-number-kit-p-108.html
    1 people high five this.
  9. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,474
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.