Jake Locker

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by QGP, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this has been a real interesting thread to look at in retrospect.
  2. 24

24 Starter

^Retrospect would be to look at this thread in 5 years. Most everything that's been said in this thread still holds some thread of legitimacy.
  3. gran54

gran54 Rookie

66 of his incomplete passes were thrown away due to his receivers not being open...... Just a little fun fact.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Pick up Mcnabb,make a playoff run, and let Locker learn the game from a true vet and then hand him the keys to the city in yr. two.
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

That would be fine if we can get McNabb for little or nothing. Not sure why McNabb would want to do that unless his options aren't much. He might prefer to go to the Vikings.
  6. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

He's aware of his time left in this league and the Vikings are ready to go with youth from day 1, i think whoever offers Mcnabb first gets him.
  7. Dream34

Dream34 Camp Fodder

McNabb would be fine as would Matt Hasselback. From the radio interviews I have heard Munch speak very highly of Locker to the point that it sounded as if he is ready to hand him the keys to the car come this season.

Soxcat - Another question off the subject. What happened to the Titanscentral.net forums? Did the site shut down? I keep getting an account suspened message for the past two weeks. Is it just me or is there something that I was not aware of?
  8. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Redskins will look to deal McNabb/Haynesworth for whatever they'll be able to get at this point.
  9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

not to mention the drops, or the times he said **** it, these guys blow, and threw it in there anyway, lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.