Jake Locker's Breakout Game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I was thinking and saying the same thing Jon Gruden just did. Its Locker's time to shine.

In a league where every young QB between rookie and sophmore year are breaking out this year, it seems Locker is the only one not talked about. Yes hes had a few big hits, leading to shoulder injuries. Yes we got a new OC. Yes the WR's have been awful at times. The o-line is awful period. However its put up or shut up time for Locker.

In a meaningless game for the Titans @ home on national tv under the lights - Locker needs to show us HE IS the future. Go out there Jake and throw for 250 + yards, 2 tds and NO PICKS - no turnovers will be tollerated.

Tired of the mediocrity. Go out there and have the game of your life! Prove to us that Locker is OUR FUTURE. We need something to look foward to heading int0 2013.

Now lets sit back and see if Locker delivers. No more excuses. It's go time in SMASH-VILLE!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Did he not go out there vs the Lions and throw up 378-yards and 2 TD's while getting the win?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea, the Lions will stand as his best game of the season. I doubt its coming vs the Packers or Jags

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If the young wiper snapper would learn to improvise, he'd be so much better. He needs to learn to buy time like Big Ben, and Romo do.

But I'm sure thats exceptionally hard these days with our 3rd string lineman blocking.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Ehhh. He's shown glimpses...then he's reverted. The munch comment telling him to just run more is bugging me. Whatever.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Lions was definitely his best game. Too bad he got injured the next week. I think he might put up some big numbers this week since we will likely be behind early. Lets just hope his rag-tag line can keep him upright and his WRs aren't affected by the cold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar