Jake Locker's Play vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think Locker with regards to Houston....The outcome says it all. Nothing else to say. Inconsistent Offense with MIA receivers.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Look what that D did to the (injured) Patriots. Shut them down basically, with a HOF QB. Even though his targets were down, it was impressive. Worried about what the D does to Locker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Make no mistake about it, Jake Locker would be getting criticized in each and every one of the 32 markets if he was supposed to be their franchise QB. It's just what fans do. And to be honest, he deserves it. He simply hasn't been good enough, point blank. The guy was the 8th overall pick 3 drafts ago and we spent over 100 million dollars this offseason, mostly on putting pieces around him.

It's sink or swim time. And so far through two games he's just paddling around in circles barely keeping his head above water.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I totally agree, but not after week 2 of the season. Lets see how he does in these next three home games. No excuses in front of the home crowd.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think we will know after the san diego game considering how bad that d is

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I hate to say it....But he is so average at best...At least right now. All of these completion stats being thrown around to justify his potential mean nothing to me. McNabb had "Good" stats too...Mainly because a guy had to be 5 yards open to catch a ball...Otherwise. Donovan would have never thrown it. Much like McNabb, Jake isn't accurate 5-20 yards out either, throwing balls in the dirt, over people, and wide...Bottom line, top 10 qb draft pick needs to be more accurate, and take control of these games better and make things happen. None of us have seen that from him yet, and it is exactly why they spent 100 million to pray that he will.....Here is hoping right?!

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol im definitely starting our d in fantasy football that game lol 3 ints in crunch time and yall think hes better than locker some of you are straight clowns man

STRAIGHT UP FACE PAINT WEARING WATER ROSE SQUEEZING RIDING A MINI TRIKE RED NOSE CLOWNS

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol you realize if dobsonknew how to catch brady woulda had 300 plus and handly won that game right....
    shut them down my asssssss

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

But did he? No. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, doesn't matter... what matters is what's in the box score.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar