jamaal anderson out of the first round?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

That makes 2 of us.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I don't see where all the hype surrounding rice is coming from, I understand how you can like him but he would be a HUGE project at this level.

3. make that three

how is he such a big project? he can catch the ball, big, fast, leaper....

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I like bowe over garrett..

He has bowe past the 30th pick.

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

He's also a scrawny sophomore, 4 year studs have enough trouble coming in and producing. He's not ready physically or mentally.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

this is how.

"Doesn't have a lot of experience...Still very raw and needs to work on mastering the nuances of the position...Timed speed is only average...Needs to get stronger and could stand to add some weight...Has to refine his route running...Does not provide much after the catch...Is not real explosive and lacks a burst...Has some durability concerns and battled a number of minor injuries throughout his career."

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

After seeing Sidney Rice in the bowl game, Scrawney was not my impression. He imposed his will. Was 6'4 200 type. He looked big out there and was always open.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you take the good , you take the bad , you take them both and there you have - the facts of life (doowop doowop) the facts of liife

Has excellent size with long arms and a rangy frame...Outstanding ball skills...A smooth natural athlete...Excellent leaper who high points the ball...Has big, soft, and very reliable hands...Terrific body control...Plays faster than he times...Tracks the ball well and has great hand / eye coordination...A terror in the red zone...Will make the spectacular catch...Able to separate and is a great vertical threat...Was extremely productive and pretty dominant in the SEC...Still has a ton of potential.

2 years
    over 70 rec's in both
    avg. 1100 yards
    and double digit TD's in each

2nd round is a go with this kid

he's only a sophmore
    and could quite possibly be a mid to early 1st if he waited til next year to come out

9. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I'm afraid that picking a WR in the 2nd is wishful thinking, now. Bet we'd go CB if we got JA in the 1st.

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Steve Smith (USC) is the same weight and 4'' shorter and he looks pretty small. Rice is basically skin and bones at that weight with his height.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar