Jamaal Charles....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

itt everyone knows exactly what JC has and if he should be allowed to compete in the special olympics or not. wildwar only one with some sense

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Ok first off you are understating what the Special Olympics are for. Its there to build the confidence of people with Intellectual disabilities. And as far as im aware its never been stated what Jamaal Charles has but if you have ever heard him speak it sure as hell doesn't sound like ADD.

Have you ever met someone with a serve learning disability? I have my cousin suffers from a serve learning disability he wasn't able to speak until he was 10 and and everything else was 5 years behind for him. Today after years of therapy he is pretty normal other than he is mentally around the age of 15 for the rest of his and he speaks sounding like a child and his inability to understand the concept of time he is pretty normal. He also isn't in anyway hindered physically he is very fit and works in hard labor.

But by your logic since my cousin doesn't suffer from downs he wouldn't be allowed to compete cause he is a physical monster.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think the Special Olympics 100m record is something like 10.46 seconds. I was a basketball referee in a Special Olympic qualifier of some sort, and there were some really good athletes - 14 year olds dunking and stuff like that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Okay, then there were at least 30 college teammates of mine that should've been in the special Olympics.

My point is that these guys can double dip, you shouldn't be allowed to participate in the special Olympics if you can participate in the regular Olympics, provided you qualify.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't think 10 year old Jamaal Charles could have qualified for the Olympics.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar