Jamal Lewis anybody?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Even considering he's convicted of facilitating a drug deal? Brave man, some posters on this forum would commit verbal assault and battery on you, where it to happen... unless of course they're carrying double standards, one for Pacman and one for everyone else ;)

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Haha! Ask not what your players can do off the field, but what they can do on the field.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The best rb available is McGahee. We already know he beat out Henry for a job. He is a trash talker, but he's a fighter. And a dead beat daddy. If you go from Miami to Buffalo, weather alone would want to make you leave. But he is probably the best available. Young too.

We have draft picks too. Maybe a third rounder and some.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

McGahee's only good against the Jets, I don't know the exact break down but I remember seeing somewhere that he averages about 120 yds/game against the Jets and about 80 against everyone else he needs to stay in the AFC East :ha:

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

2000 YDS +Blown Knee + Drug related felony coviction w/short stay at Flop house for wayward individuals= EOC (END OF CAREER).

He'll be joining EG on the 1's and 2's...lol

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Fred Miller got released. Let's sign him... See, it's useless to talk about whether we should sign every player that gets cut...

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

funny thing bout jamal...is that he was so effective only two yrs ago....and dropped heavily....now on the flipside...who came bursting outa the doors this yr for us after two pretty bad yrs.....i think he might have something left...and when both were at there prime....the nod had to go to jamal....even though i think henry is better b/c he is short and his stocky body really is like a crushing ball for defenders and as for his stiff arm...yeah pretty much ask any LB he ran against.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar