Jamal Lewis vs Willis McGahee

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by CRUDS, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You obviously don't know how I roll with my fantasy team.

I put in Lewis next week who will then go for 23 yards with two fumbles as McGahee sits on my bench and rolls up 145 and three TDs.
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Sounds like we share the same Fantasy Football IQ.:ha:
  3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yep J-Lew was riding the pine last week while Jones-Drew finally lived up to my second round pick I used on him.........I mean it's the Falcons and you can't muster up atleast 50 yards, pathetic MJD.

Next week either Tatum Bell or J-Lew is starting not sure who yet. But hey I have a 35 point lead in my Fantasy league so far so all I need is a solid game.
  4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Lewis saved my arse lets just say that.. I had Tomlinson in my other yahoo league. Freakin 5 points.. Jamal got me the W. Im not too sold on him though yet. But hes the best RB I have after LT. Well.. Besides White..
  5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I'd say McGahee will have the better season as a whole.. the poor Ravens (what did I just say) will have to resort to running the ball more if they can't protect their QB from becoming roadkill
  6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

McGahee > Lewis. The 200 yard game was nice but like I said I'm not sold at all. We all went nuts over Brown after his huge game then he comes back and does nothing
  7. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

heh i have the same situation in my flea flicker league.

I just NOW logged out because I seriously contemplated putting LT on the bench for White.

I dont think LT is the problem, I think Norv is. But he's killin me fantasy wise.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.