Jamar Fletcher in Town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

wasn't he a 1st round pick a few yrs ago who couldn't bust thru to be a quality starter..sounds like someone else we had

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I have not been too rattled with the lack of retaining our former players.

Wade should have had a decent offer presented, but that is too late now.

But I would much prefer that the Titans just quit even going through the motions with free agent mediocrities.

If we are not going to buy talent, then just use the players we have, and pop a few questionable drafted rookies into the positions.

News about interviews with has-beens and mediocrities does not inspire confidence.

But i should have spotted this trend when KFC was signed last year.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we obviously are signing jamar fletcher to take woolfolk's place as the whipping boy at CB.

4. Fry

this is probably why MR didnt say who was visiting. we didnt do anything when people thought we would, then one of our two first visitors is some scrub who has been traded twice and cut onces. he would have been ripped apart for it...not like he isnt being ripped apart now.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Just the dum dum sucker,throw in the ball of twine & his brain would overload. :ha:

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Scrubs save money on the CAP. We are trying to be fiscally conservative.

7. Fry

scrubs dont win many games.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:thumb:

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I wouldn't mind bringing Fletcher in for depth.

10. Fry

frankly, i dont see how fletcher is any different from hill. they both excel in zone coverage, they both should not be starters and neither one has good ball skills.

we already have a younger, faster version of fletcher on the roster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar