Jamar Fletcher in Town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fletcher could be a solid nickelback while Hill could only play outside.

That said, I'm not sure why they'd bother with Fletcher unless it's a really cheap deal. He isn't especially good and doesn't have any real upside. But hey, CB depth is always valuable I guess...

2. We already have a solid nickelback in Finnegan, who is probably a better corner than fletcher or even travis fisher so I don't know why we are bringing these mediocre players in

3. Fletcher could also be the dimeback. Or the nickel if they start Finnegan outside or at safety.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Finnegan at saftey eh?

5. He could play free safety with Hope at SS. I believe he played safety in college at least part of the time.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Wake up people!

We havn't cut Thompson,that means he'll still be our starter.:rant: :rant: :barf:

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I can't think of Thompson starting this year. :gag:

8. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I think Thompson led the NFL in being the first guy to touch a player AFTER that player scored a touchdown. How can you not like that stat!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

but they make a good TV show.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

And a TLC song

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar