Jameis Winston is impossible to like

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by nickmsmith, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Dude it was obviously a joke. Yall crazy.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

No s### it was a joke. It's just a tasteless joke considering his checkered past. Did you not see me call it a troll move in the OP?

3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Tasteless? The original "stealing crab legs" is so stupid anyways. His friend told him it was paid for, he didn't steal it. Theres a million reasons to hate the guy, this isn't one of them.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

works for me

and he's an arrogant idiot for thinking it was a good idea. In this case preception is truth. winston might or might not be a violent rapist, but he is a thief.

5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

yeah, so how does DGB stack up in the likeable department?
    Arrested 2x for marijuana, kicked off his team, and girl beater.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't like it.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I guess that's why he originally said he "forgot" to pay for them. Even if his friend said they "were paid for", they were both involved in stealing in all likelihood . At this point, it really doesn't matter because his next misstep will not go unpunished.

8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Yea he "forgot" cause if he said he got stuff paid for the NCAA comes down on his ass.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You hate to see anything good happen to people like that.

The fact that he has two charges means he doesn't even know when enough is enough. He seems like a real POS. I know having criminals on your team is inevitable.. But this is a clear case of valuing talent way above character.

Was not charged for pushing the girl down the stairs because she wouldn't cooperate with police. So he probably threatened her as well.
    What a hero.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

"I was seated at the table right next to jameis at the mike alstott charity auction, when captain keith asked jameis to help him auction off this huge king crab he had flown in for the event. Captain keith is from the deadliest catch show. I wasnt sure how jameis was gonna handle the request, but it didnt faze the young man at all he simply said ok sure, we r here to help the alstott foundation right. That same captain keith in a gesture of thanks sent jameis and his family 25lbs of king crabs legs for his draft event last night."

~~https://twitter.com/realshaunking

Overreaction.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar