Jameis Winston to Face Disciplinary Hearing Over Rape

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

it is not about a charge. it is all about school code of conduct. legal system has not gone full retard.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

On the first two points can't the student be male or female?
    If I have sex with a drunk male am I
    guilty of rape?
    --a ****ing feminist

BTW when I got raped on my way to work I had my BFs jizz on my panties

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I'm sorry to hear that.

Where you out drinking, and making out with your rapist before the incident? Also did you go back to his/her apartment with the person?

5. The Hammer

yess indee it can

6. The Hammer

so if a woman does all that you are cool to have sex with her even if she dies not want to.

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Don't put words in my mouth hammer!

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Sexual Assault cases are the worst. You never want to hear that a girl has to go through that. But it's also awful when you hear about a guy being falsely accused.

You hear about cases like Brian Banks, I knew a girl who had consensual relations with someone but she got teased for liking the guy, so she ended up saying she was raped.

Not sure what to think of this whole Jameis situation going on.

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

It's crazy. I know of 2 diff people that got accused of rape. 1 he got lucky because she was stupid and sent texts blackmailing him about it. The 2nd one her friend actually told everyone that she was lying.

They have no problem wrecking someone's life.

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

That's similar to what happened with the girl I knew. Her own friends actually stepped in and said she was lying and originally was talking about how she liked the guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar