James Hardy - How good is he?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Austin_Bill, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I noticed that Scout.com had him rated as the top receiver in the draft.

Anyone else think he is that good? I personally have not seen him play except for a few clips on sports center. Is he as good as they think he will be.

2. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

I have heard alot of Hype about him as well. I think he is the real deal. However, we won't spend a first rounder with our first pick. There is too much talent at the WR pos. this year to do so. There is some much needed depth on D I think.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

don't know where you heard that, but it's false. this years WR pool isn't that great/deep.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

???????

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

id love to have him, but i dont know if he is the top WR

I like
    Adarius Bowman
    Hardy
    Earl Bennette
    DeSean Jackson
    Jordy Nelson

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Sweed, Bennett, Bowman, and Jackson are still better in my book. I barely know anything about this Hardy guy. Guess I should start researching.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I honestly think Manningham would be an awesome addition

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's hard to find anything on him. Closer to draft we'll see more videos popping up.
    I doubt Manningham will be on the board @ #24. But there are plenty good 1st round worthy wrs. Someone will be.

9. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

James Hardy was initially recruited to play both football and basketball at Indiana University. Hardy played only two seasons of high school football at Fort Wayne, Indiana's Elmhurst High School, but was a first-team AP All-State selection in basketball. After playing both sports as a freshman at Indiana, he gave up basketball to concentrate on football.

After three seasons at IU he is the career leader in touchdown receptions and yardage.

Height 6 ft. 7.0 in.
    Weight 215 lbs.
    Speed 4.45 - 4.5

Has great size, speed, strength and hands. Attacks the line of scrimmage and can beat any cornerback jam. Tough after the catch. Is a redzone mismatch. Wants the ball, and has played big against good corners. Excellent quickness and agility for a big guy. Unlimited potential. :))

I think he will be a very good addition to whomever picks him ...

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Projected 1st round pick by Scouts Inc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar