Jamie Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansrule00000, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Throw Javid Best in to that group of backs that know how to get out of the backfield.

Any time he has good blocking, he's going to get 30+. But it's a rare, rare thing.

And it's truly sad that a paycheck dictates how our team performs. CJ's contract is the ONLY reason he's still starting on this team. They're too scared to pull him because he just got paid.
    Pathetic.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

amen brother^^

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Easy to say, but that doesn't mean it is based on truth...

I bet any person in the game would say that CJ is the most dangerous back of the Titans threesome and still fears and gameplans for him. IBcoachesjustwatchESPNanddon'tknowthegamelikeme.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He may be the most dangerous. He's killing us, that's for sure.

I'd rather have the most consistent RB we can on the field. Someone that'll move the chains. If that's 3 yards per carry- I'll even take that. As long as it's 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, 2, 5, 2, 3, 3....

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The few chances Harper has gotten he's performed well. He's a definite change of pace from CJ which I think if used correctly could give other teams problems.

6. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

His huge preseason was against a now 0-5 rams team. Context is good.

7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Not to mention the eagles actually maximize McCoy. They use screens, draws, counters, etc.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

To commit to C.J. the way we did means we're stuck with C.J. for right now. We're 3-2 with C.J. in at RB, remember that. If we're able to win 3 after every lose, the same way we did in the first month, we're doing real good.

I do think Ringer needs to give all his carries to Harper so we can have a 1-2 punch at RB. Ringer can catch and block, but he surely hasn't been able to tote the rock for much yards.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

^ Correct he hasn't gained much on the ground..but if he were to have the same work load as CJ, I'm confident that he'd have the same yardage if not more.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Unless you actually watched those runs you don't know what kinda yards those backs picked up. Some backs have huge holes to run through due to a pass based offense or great run blocking. I'm not saying CJ has played great this year, or even up to my low expectations, but he doesn't deserve all the blame. Ringer was getting hit in the backfield just like CJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar