Jamie Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansrule00000, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

Neither is the thinking of 'any person in the game'. Those people usually base their opinions on past performance without ever evaluating the present.

2. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Something I noticed..... When CJ scored on his lone TD of the season, he acted weird. You know how he used to showboat and celebrate. I suppose he was embarrassed to this time....:rolleyes: Seriously though.. Maybe we should line him up as a receiver and try an end-around play.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

^ I was glad to see that...if he had jumped into an elaborate TD dance I would have lost any respect I have left for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar