Jared Allen back on the block

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

i bet we let al walk before paying him freeney type money. Waay too much of a slacker (even missed a lot during his contract year) to spend a lot on. Because I'm pretty sure Fisher and the guys know he'll go back to being just another good DT as soon as the check is written.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Whoa.... Gloat just said something positive about the Titans management. :shocked:

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and still somehow managed to keep it in a negative tone

SKILL

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I like it..... it's a new frontier in negativity/positive thinking. Only from Gloat.

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I would call it being "wishy-washy", but I think I stole that from Charles Schulz.

6. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

What is his contract situation?* Unless he signs a cap freindly extended contract, why would we make a trade for a 1 year player?* I'd offer Packman and a 2nd day pick.* Even if the perception is "KC is seriously thinking about a trade involving Packman", it may help us with the Cowboys negociations.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

While I agree that's a concern, I was responding to Maximus saying there are concerns if Lendale can finish a 16 game season. That shouldn't be the concern anymore because he did it last year.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Now this is a lendale white discussion? WTF?

Back to the original subject jarod allen. He isn't even being considered by our team. It's chad johnson we are going to make a deal for and DE will be addressed in the draft.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Now this is Chad Johnson discussion? WTF?

Here's a safe bet, we won't be trading for any players during the draft. If we make any trades, we'll be trading down........... (no matter how much I'd want us to package all those late round picks and trade up)

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar