1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Jared Cook out?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SlidePiece, Jan 28, 2013.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Sounds like we need to go after Hoomanawanui :)
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Youd be saying that even if we had Tony Gonzalez
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Well yeah because Tony is retiring.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

jordan reed from florida...you athletic and was mentored by hernandez while he was there...going to be the next hernandez i think
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He shouldn't retire. Obviously playing football takes a lot of time away from family, but not anymore than a regular job would - which is what's always funny to me. Players always complain about not having enough family time. STFU. You make millions for playing a game and get to retire before you're 40. It's a silly concept when you think about it.

The fact is that Gonzo can play at a high level for at least a couple more seasons... and the Falcons came so close to going all the way. He deserves to win one, and I would pull for the Falcons next year. Couldn't do it this year since it would compromise my preseason Super Bowl pick and I felt the Falcons were extremely overrated, unproven, and cocky.
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

You mean i'm still a virgin!? Damn.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I agree, but he's done. I think he's mentally just worn out & he doesn't want to be that washed up player... even though he's FAR from that.
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

long as you aren't 40, it's cool.
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

Kellen Winslow. The father. Not the one who crashed his motorbike. He is in the hall of fame. So is John Mackey.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

How are they holding us back?!?! Do explain! What other option is better right now? B/C they are definitely not on this team!