Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jared Cook out?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SlidePiece, Jan 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Sounds like we need to go after Hoomanawanui :)
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Youd be saying that even if we had Tony Gonzalez
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Well yeah because Tony is retiring.
    Titans Eternal and Scarecrow high five this.
  4. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    jordan reed from florida...you athletic and was mentored by hernandez while he was there...going to be the next hernandez i think
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,749
    He shouldn't retire. Obviously playing football takes a lot of time away from family, but not anymore than a regular job would - which is what's always funny to me. Players always complain about not having enough family time. STFU. You make millions for playing a game and get to retire before you're 40. It's a silly concept when you think about it.

The fact is that Gonzo can play at a high level for at least a couple more seasons... and the Falcons came so close to going all the way. He deserves to win one, and I would pull for the Falcons next year. Couldn't do it this year since it would compromise my preseason Super Bowl pick and I felt the Falcons were extremely overrated, unproven, and cocky.
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,372
    You mean i'm still a virgin!? Damn.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I agree, but he's done. I think he's mentally just worn out & he doesn't want to be that washed up player... even though he's FAR from that.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,127
    long as you aren't 40, it's cool.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,789
    Kellen Winslow. The father. Not the one who crashed his motorbike. He is in the hall of fame. So is John Mackey.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  10. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,480
    How are they holding us back?!?! Do explain! What other option is better right now? B/C they are definitely not on this team!