Jared Cook to Jeff Fisher/Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Thats harsh man.

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I wish only the worst for him and Fisher.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah that's what I was going by. They were talking about the Dolphins' spending spree and Cook was listed on a 5 year deal.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Did I accidently step into the infantile section of the gotitan board or something?
    First of all who cares about the Rams? Secondly if Cook were on another team and the Titan signed him everyone would be going nuts with joy. If that isn't enough people who call Fisher this lame conservative coach just signed a guy who is a vertical threat that can't block. Does that make sense?

The best is how people are so dooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee with Cook. The guy just signed a 7 mil a year deal. Good for him. Yea, he is the dumb one alright. Stop acting like you got dumped by your ugly girlfriend and just be happy for the guy. It gets real low when someone wants him to tear a knee up.

Basically most of you should write to Dr. Phil about your obsession with Fisher. I know you got your feeling hurt but move on fro it already.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well, Fisher was the one who traded a 2nd round pick to get him, and then refused to play him ... so I see no reason why Fisher wouldn't pay the man, then refuse to play him again. Fisher likes making the same mistakes over and over again.

I think Cook could be a great TE, but not with the Rams. Fisher likes to run the ball, Cook can't block. So he will be in a similar situation there that he was in here. Now if he went to a pass happy team with a good QB, then I would expect Cook to light it up.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Still no word on the terms? I wanna know how much Cookie got per year.

Does Fisher have 3 former Titans on the Rams roster now? Finnegan, Cook & Hayes?

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

That depends ... do coaches count towards that number? LOL

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't you have a street to patrol, stop kids from having fun, that sort of thing?

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Glad to see this complete waste of a roster spot go to the perfect waste of a head coach position.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Jared Cook and Jeff Fisher to contract H.I.V in 2013.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar