Jared Cook to Jeff Fisher/Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 12, 2013.

1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Fisher way over paid for potential. Walker may not be the athlete that cookie is but he is a better football player for half the money
  2. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

He is as athletic as cook. Go watch this guy. His route running is sick and his hips are incredibly fluid. In and out of breaks like a WR. And he blocks? Are you kidding me? We hit this one out of the park!
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

Walker actually returned a KO for a TD during preseason. The guy can play all over the field. You can't compare the 2 guys because Cook is really a one trick pony which is a WR and Walker is nicknamed the "Swiss Army Knife" because he can do it all.

If the Rams were looking for a big play WR then I think they go the 4th best one in FA. If I were looking for a mismatch guy that can stretch the field then Cook is better suited than Welker/Amendola. If you were looking for an every down TE then Cook is not your answer.
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Looks like Cook is already spending money. Check out this badass suit he just bought.

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Needs to have pimp cup in hand.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

In Jared Cook's 5-year deal with Rams, it's 5 years, $35.1M with a whopping $16M guaranteed for skill/injury/cap. More than Vernon ($14.986)

Wow....