Jared Cook

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Yep, played the situation much like the bus cook/McNair played the situation that lead to McNair leaving to play for the ****ing ratbirds.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

This is what I have to say to him for trying to get tagged as a WR....then bolting to the Rams
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That was all Bud's fault.
  4. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Special Teams Standout

If there is one player that I hope reads these boards it would be Nate Washington. Dude is a warrior and gets nothing but love from everyone else on here. Other then that we generally tear everyone apart. Ill miss cook even if its just solely for my madden purposes. I believe him that we didn't make the offer but the tag was too high and if he really wanted to be here he would. Can't blame him for wanting to get paid though. Wish him the best in stl.
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Technically the FO made an offer: it was well known they were going to franchise him. It was Cook and his agent that refused the "offer" wanting more money - wanting the WR tag instead of the TE tag.

Good riddance, imo.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Did he mention why he should have been franchised a a WR instead of the posistion he actually plays? What was that convo like?

Oh, he didn't mention that? Oh, he said the FO never even contacted him? I'm sure 35million had nothing to do with it. Did you ask him for any tips on how to improve your blocking?

What I'm trying to get at here is...

fuck jared cook
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You mean besides the fact that he played the majority of his reps as a WR? That's why the Titans didn't tag him, they would loose in arbitration because he's not a TE but WR.
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]
  10. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

First thing will be to see how Fisher uses him. In the 2 yrs of Cook's career under Fisher his stats were:

games played 30
    receptions 38
    yds 435
    td 1

maybe he will use him more to try to prove the Titans wrong in not keeping him but who knows.