Jarvis Moss

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FLTitansfan, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Now that Moss declared is he someone the Titans would want in the 1st round? He looks like he will be a 1st rounder to me but he may fall to early second not sure. He reminds me of a Jevon Kearse a little, would love him to be in a Titan uni next season.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I was thinking that, but only because

Jevon Kearse
    Jarvis Moss

...syllabically sounds the same. I think injury history drops him, but you never know what workouts will do.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Rather have Jarrett in the 1st then maybe Moss.

4. screw drafting a DE get friggen Dwight Freeney look how super mario turned out for the texans

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

look how jevon kearse turned out for us. you cant point at ONE guy and say drafting a DE doesnt work.

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

drafting Moss in the 1st would be a reach- he's right now rated to be at best a mid 2nd rounder- and this is a very deep DE class...

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Very preliminary, but I see Moss being there if we want him in two, but I've got to do some research to see where I think he'll rank overall. Also gotta wait and see who the late risers are going to turn out to be.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

There is still tons of time left to get ranked higher. Were only in January. The draft is late in April.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I know. I still think he'll go 2nd round, maybe lower if his past injury history slows him down. That will balance against his workouts and the fact that he was on the National Championship team. Just a prediction. I make them all year long.

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

The declaration of Moss will not help the Titans out because I believe he will be red flagged by the Titans and taken off their boards.............two issues will effect his status.............one I eluded to in a previous post is his previous abdominal surgery..............the second and more recent and explosive reason is his suspension for drug use..............reportedly in Gainsville it was for MJ use...........and that will hurt him bad...............that is why many thought he is making a big mistake early but the kid has listened to agents who have him convinced that those two issues will mean nothing if he posts huge numbers at Indy...............I think the kid took some bad advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar