Jason Jones :) Kenny Britt :(

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

WTH is going on with Kenny Britt? he couldnt catch malaria in South Africa.
    then he goes to the sideline playing around and laughing having a good ole time. he needs to focus on Football.

And wth is going on with Jason Jones? is he in beats mode? he looks great out there, wont be long before he reaches Haynesworth level that he had in TN. cant wait for regular season.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think all of your posts should be made entirely of emoticons. They would undoubtedly be easier to comprehend.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

haha

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

:moon2:

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I want this Kenny back:

[​IMG]

As for Jason Jones:

Beast Mode: [ON]
    OFF

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what is "beats" mode ?

7. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

This is not the first time AT ALL. He had that $%#+ eating grin after screwing up big time in the Seattle and Arizona game also. He was joking around with Vy every time also. Time to GROW UP BOYS. Don't let Kenny hamper your development as a leader Vince, it hasn't exactly been your strong suit in the NFL.

Extend Jason Jones POST STATIM. S.P.Q.R.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

So you want Britt to do what exactly? Mop around all day and sit by himself on the bench because he dropped some passes? What do you mean when you say he should focus on football? He should sit and watch rusty smith or our special teams give up punt block after punt block?

What exactly would you have him do on the side lines that would make you happy?

I am about as pissed off as any body that Britt is sucking bad so far, but there is one thing i am so sick of. These shallow repetitive and aimless atypical rants. Seriously we see this crap every time an athlete is shown being human after a bad day on the field. Do fans who always start these threads with these rather ridiculous complaints because they saw an athlete laughing know that they are posting insane complaints that have absolutely nothing to do with football?

Will Britt become a better wr if he sits and mops all day? NO
    Will britt become a better wr is he enjoys a laugh with his friends? NO

So what exactly is the logic in your post?

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

It's been a PATTERN every preseason game so far, a DISTURBING PATTERN. I have loved Kenny since the day we drafted him, but his demeanor is as much nonprofessional as it is foreboding, ESPECIALLY THIS OFFSEASON AND PRESEASON, and especially when he drags in guys like CJ and VY to the "I have no responsibility to earn my draft spot, let's all have a big grin over it" party. Both of those guys have enough bad influences without bringing a 21 y/o into the fold of influence. GROW UP KENNY. FOR ALL OF US if not JUST YOU. When Deuce Wayne is right about draft picks, Tinkerbell gets ovarian cancer.

10. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

But dragging your toes to stay in-bounds is uncool. You might fall down and look bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar