Jason Jones!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Comparing DTs to DBs now?

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Haynesworth would be a killer safety!

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Is jones lining up at DT or DE?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

DT

Kearse is a DE.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jacob Ford was also BLOWING by guys as well. I'm going to guess that we wont be missing Laboy and Odom much this year.
    And I criticized the Jones pick, but yeah he definitely impressed last night and showed a lot of potential.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

K thanks. I seen the replay Jones got a great push off the LOS, I am liking this pick more & more. Kearse looked really good on that defelection he just needs to stay healthy.

7. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Yeah Ford played well. So did Stevens, actually. He made a few nice blocks and one good catch that I saw. This seems to have been a quality draft for us. Hayes didn't do much, but I think he's the most raw pick we made. He's an upside guy.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm really liking our depth at D line for this year. Jones, Ford, and Johnson looked good last night, and all will make for great depth and rotation even if none of them crack the starting lineup.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Exactly the reason why I (and others) tell you guys not to judge before you see a guy play.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Does it count if you saw him play in college?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar