Jason McCourty for GM!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

How is his play of Derek Hagans when he caught more TD's this last year with the Dolphins than Derek has in his career??

He comes in and is instantly the number 1 in Tennessee. He gives us that deep threat that we havent had in forever.

I dont mind the contract at all, i just wouldn't want to give up alot to get him.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He wasn't at all a difference maker last year, very very average

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

60+ catches 800+ yards and 10+ TD's with a overrated QB and a coach that did not know how to use him.

Like i said, he would instantly be our number 1 receiver.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

He shoulda had a ton more yards, throw derrick hagan 60 balls and watch him give you the same stats,

youre making a mistake going off stats here

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Is there a reason Derek Hagan hasnt had a 60 catch season??

6. JCBRAVE

yes because he's average all the time, Wallace can be good, but wasn't last year

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Wallace is better then Torrey Smith yet you want Smith.

once again, even this past season as "avg" Wallace was, he put up better numbers then smith.

Wallace would fit this offense perfectly.

8. JCBRAVE

Torrey Smith is better IMO

Im not totally against Wallace, he's just nowhere near a $9-10M player today.

9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

My friend I go watch games with almost every Sunday is Dolphins fan. So the Titans/Dolphins games are usually side by side to each other.

Tannehill might possibly be the worst QB in the league when throwing the deep ball.

2-3 times a game it seems Mike Wallace torches the defense and Tannehill overthrows him. That doesn't include the 3-4 times a game Wallace gets completely wide open and he doesn't even see the guy.

I wouldn't overpay for Wallace, but he is better than what he appears to be in Miami.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I would take either Smith or Wallace. Anything better than Hunter, and that stays upright (unlike Wright) is better to be honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar