Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jason Taylor Wants A Trade!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2008, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Jason Taylor

is getting out of Miami. Man I hope we make an offer for him. I'd say, with his age in consideration, a 3rd rounder should do it.
  2. Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Moolah:
    $13
  3. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    That's too bad. Maybe he is just saying that so that his value stays high though...

I can't imagine why a rebuilding team wouldn't drop a top player that will retire in the next couple years if they can get something good for him.
  4. NewsGrabber Guest

Parcells dispels talk that Taylor won't return to Fins

Dolphins executive vice president of football operations Bill Parcells told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that defensive end Jason Taylor will be playing for Miami in 2008 unless he chooses to retire, contrary to a published report. ...more

[IMG]
  5. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
  6. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Hell no, we don't want him. The guy has maybe a couple of years left. We shouldn't be giving away draft picks to rent him (for a lot of money).
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    agreed. no to Taylor. I'd be unhappy with that signing. I'm fine with older receivers but I want youth on d.
  8. desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Moolah:
    $0
    I dont like him anyway. Actually i hate all Fins players, why? i just do,might have something to do with their crap uniform ,Dan Marino and being called the Dolphins.
  9. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    He'd be a hell of a pickup if he was younger
  10. Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Moolah:
    $13
    That is exactly the article that Parcells points to as ""This latest report is just another example of journalistic irresponsibility," Parcells told Mortensen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.