Jason Taylor Wants A Trade!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2008, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

And have a hell of a price tag to.:greedy:

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Taylor is a very recent DPOY and probably one of the two or three best DE's of all time. He is still playing at an extremely high level (11.5 sacks) and you don't think he's worth a 3rd round pick and some cash??? Taylor could easily play 3 more seasons if he wanted to. I think he would given the proper Super Bowl competitive influence. You guys are all gung ho about going after mediocre DE's and possibly given Antwan Freakin Odom 6+ mil per year but you don't want a proven durable monster that is 3x as good as Odom has ever been for about the same price??? Alrighty then...

I don't know why you guys are all about the young players. I mean, young and talented is great, but young and potential gets you nowhere. Jason Taylor probably has as many good years left as Antwan Odom will ever see in his career.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

respect.

4. reo

reo Starter

I'd be very happy if we could swing a trade for Taylor... but only if it didn't hinder our chances of trading for a WR.

5. ShamH85

ShamH85 Practice Squad

Jason Taylor and Kearse to replace Odom and Laboy.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3rd for Taylor and I'd say yes. Won't get anyone better for a 3rd in the draft.

7. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

The "freak" aka Jevon Kearse visits with Titans tommorow, this could work in our favor beacuse we can get our boy back, for a 2 or 3 year deal and let him finish his career in blue and red. Regarding Taylor, ive heard earlier on ESPN that he is not available but according to another post ^^^ he is...either way, if we can get him for a 3rd rounder, and that third rounder cannot be used to pull in a target for vince then hell yea lets do it. Imagine, maybe one of the best D-Lines of all time. Haynesworth, Kearse, Vanden Bosch, and Taylor....wow

8. scottieboy97

scottieboy97 Guest

even if parcells grants him his wish i dont see him worth what it would take to get him... he doesnt have many years left and the price tag will turn MFs head anyways... i dont think there is a very good possibility of seeing JT in a titans jersey

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Probably wont happen. Even if a trade is granted, he will want it with a team that is a super bowl contender.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar