Jason Worilds is retiring!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by izzisdashiz, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

stop the whining

Harrison is a better stop gap anyways and he WANTS to play here. Chill out. You don't build teams in FAs anyways

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There is no freaking way to that's a sure thing. Such is life.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Go follow what's going on with tampas signings from last year. FA is not something I worry about

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Come on Cruds- semantics- really? Of course nothing is a sure thing- only the most literal interpretation would infer that. yes- I agree nothing is a sure thing.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It would be crazy for Worilds to communicate these thoughts to anyone outside his inner circle until he was certain.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Worlds quit football to be a Jehovah's Witness. Link
    What a mormon.

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm not even splitting hairs. It's straight presumptuous to assume who/how/when the knowledge would have been available to anyone outside of Worilds' mind.
    I don't buy that it's a think The Titans should assume liability for without any specific evidence.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We can certainly disagree on that. As I said, I can't see in any way how discussions between a GM (team) and an agent or player regarding said player's future (would not have revealed that he was considering retirement. And in the big scheme this issue doesn't really matter to most.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

All you can do is laugh at this point. Unbelievable. The OLB market is drying up awfully fast. If Morgan leaves and we don't get Orakpo (very realistic), we may actually find a way to be WORSE than OLB next year than we were last year.. Aaaaaand we run a defense prevalent on having good OLB. I've seen enough of Wimbley, Groves, Moch etc.

Spiritual/religious awakening. I hope Jesus is going to sign Worilds to 4/30, because that's what he's walking away from.

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah but the Titans can't draft either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar