Jay Cutler Whinning!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_6660972

Wow, what a sore loser. He whines that the Dallas Cowgirls played to aggressive in a preseason game, talking about biltzing to much. Dang Cutler didn't even get sacked, like VY and you don't hear VY whinning. Vince young got laid out and you didn't hear one peep about him saying it was a dirty hit. Thats why I love Vince Young, he is a leader, I don't a baby our team like Cutler. If you can't take a hit, then Cutler football aint for you my boy.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

big deal

3. Aint it funny. Oh wait I shouldn't say that because those, "Vince young if not a good passer titans are doomed," fans start to come out.

4. Fry

not really, you're just trying to antagonize people.

5. No, I'm trying to show how dumb some of our fans are. I guess Vince Young isn't intitled to a bad game, a meaning less game at that. So, What you fans are telling me that fans in Denver are smarter than fans in Tennessee. I mean you haven't heard any Bronco fan saying that Cutler is a bad passer, and he isn't ready to be a QB, just because of one bad preseason game, do you now?
    Some Titan fans are a joke. They can't relaize that a guy that hasn't played football in 8 months, went up against a really tough defense, and the Titans didn't gameplan to pats defense. Fans need to relaize that they aren't Jeff Fisher or Bud Adams, and shut their mouths.

6. Fry

what the hell is the point of a football forum if you can't state your opinion on a football game and football players?

:rolleyes:

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

This board would be a hell of a lot more boring if people just said things like "An unproven running back in the second round? Great pick!"

8. I'm all for Peoples point of views, but when they start to talk like Merril Hoge, then it becomes pointless at best.

9. Fry

why is that, because they disagree with you?

you're especially cranky today. i guess mom didnt put you down for your afternoon nap.

10. Ask a colts fan how much preseason means to them. Do you think that they care if Manning throws 10 picks in the preseason? Please ask yourselves that. No team game plans for a team that brings the house every play. Some teams that run the 3-4 will biltz more in the preseason, because they want to test out that defense. The Redskins did it, The Pats did it, The cowboys did it. The Biltz is part of the 3-4, its like the bread and butter. No team is gonna game plan for that. Like fisher said, you don't game plan a preseason game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar