Jay Cutler

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titansrule, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TM

TM Starter

Cutler is a good QB prospect but I'm not convinced yet that he goes in the first. There's a lot of hype about him in Nashville because he is local. Let's see how he does at the Senior Bowl and combine.

2. Even Mel Kiper wrote an article recently suggesting he'd be in the top half of round 1 (though I'm not willing to pay to read it).

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The guys on TV also said that the Titans are bringing McNair back and that Chow and McNair are looking to have a long a fruitful relationship...I have such a hard time taking anything CBS commentators say seriously anyways.

Sometimes I think they troll fan forums like this one for their so called "news".

Besides, and please take this seriously because I'm not joking...
    The Titans F.O. are notorious B.S'ers...you never know what they are really thinking. When it comes to stuff like this it's all poker face.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

around the second week of april listen to chris mortenson. he nailed the pacman pick and that we would take troupe the past two years.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Morttie's the only guy worth listening to. Mel Kiper is nothing but phoney, even his hair's phoney.

6. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

There are many teams that are grading Jay Cutler ahead of Matt Leinart.

7. Kiper is good at player analysis, he's just not good at picking team needs and what they will do.

8. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

I think if we decide we want Jay and hes gonna be our guy that we should take him no matter where we draft at. If you think someone is gonna be the future of your team at QB you have take them when your number is called. Jay has size, arm stregth, brains, toughness, and deceptive speed. Ive watched the guy play almost every game for 4 years so I'm somewhat biased but I do believe he was what it takes.

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Not a Vandy fan but I rooted for Vandy because I liked Jay. He has what it takes. Reminds me of a young Bret Farve

10. titansfan20

titansfan20 Air McNair

I agree with SK, he is a good evaluator of talent. He is one of the few personalities at ESPN that I actually like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar