Jay McGwire: SETTING The RECORD STRAIGHT.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I do.

"The only HS athlete that changed that much would be Dwight Howard- another guy that looks roided out of his mind."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^Had to show Lebron's receding hairline also. Another sign.

Then there's the fact that he had a tumor removed from his jaw at age 24. Wonder what caused that?

[​IMG]

Sorry I hijacked the thread, but it is sort of on topic.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

missed it looked like it was part of his sig. my bad. so you think dhoward and lebron are on the juice but not Kobe. I'm not saying you are wrong I just don't think Steroids is the magic elixir to make you a better basketball player. I think the days of the tall lanky basketball player days are over. Those guys get crushed in the NBA. You have to be powerful and explosive and i see how roids could help in that sense...but when you do roids, there is the inevitable drop off... Who do you speculate will have the big drop off into obscurity (or die before age 40)

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

playing devils advocate... but if you look at pics of me from lets say my senior year of high school and me 6 years later (today) id say my face looks puffy, shoulders wider, arms bigger, neck wider etc etc than i did when i was that age and I can probably run faster now then i could then and i dont even work out like im supposed too

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think in baseball it's easier to see, because people who can move a bat like it's a twig, it's obvious. In basketball it is much harder to tell. I don't think Lebron or Dwight use. I just think they are freakishly big and strong. Shaq was the same way. I would not put it past anyone, however, I think these guys are clean. It is the NFL I worry about. There are too many guys cuts like gods. It just isn't natural to have chest like that. high Schoolers use steroid too. So I don't think being big in HS eliminates you from the list, but like I said, I think Lebron is clean.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'd like to add that steroids make you stronger and faster, and I don't care what sport you are in, that gives you an advantage. Basketball, baseball, football, and race car driving. Whatever. All this talk about hand eye coordination is a cop out. If you have speed and strength, it lessens your need for other attributes.

6. Deuce Wayne

I think no other player ever being Lebron's size says the most. That's not just some gifted genetics. That's steroids.

Afterall, everyone said Bonds was just a freak of nature too- ignoring how huge his head got and all the other signs.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I am pretty sure Lebron is clean. I doubt very highly that he's ever juice up. I myself have been accused of using steroids since I was 13. People are simply jealous of his gift. Nothing about LeBron's body is unusual, he's a 6'8" athlete. The muscles he has are suiting to his frame. Now perhaps if he weighed 290lbs with no neck then maybe.

8. Deuce Wayne

Nothing about his body is unusual? Seriously?

Find me another 6'8 basketball player from the last century that compares in size and speed.

Just one....

No one's jealous of his "gift". If they were, they could simply go out and buy HGH as well.

Karl Malone is about the only guy that was close to the same size- but he was an inch taller and about 20lbs lighter- no where near as fast. Malone's muscle was clean though. Lebron's is soft...

again... what gives 24 year olds tumors?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^Cancer can cause tumors for one. And have you gone up to LeBron and felt his biceps? Soft muscle doesn't mean steroids, it could be fat. He's padded, thats why he's huge. Trust me when I tell you he'd knock you across a room. He's quit strong.

And the reason no player from the last century compares in size and speed to him is the same reason why he's dubbed "King James".

You can dislike him if you'd like, but I think it's wrong to say he's roided out.

10. Deuce Wayne

He'd knock me across the room? No one doubts that he's strong or freakishly athletic. But there's a reason behind it.

There's more evidence that Lebron does roids than there was with McGuire, Sosa, Bonds, etc... yet there's more denial. Odd how that works. He's a clear case though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar