jayron KEARSE

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 520, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

which is why I owe it to myself to catch more of Kearse, cause 1 game doesnt define a player, but it didnt help him either but it is what it is

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would love Kearse with our 2nd. He's a got insane range and athletic ability, but isn't afraid to turn into a linebacker. He's got some minor things to work on, but I think he can be a stud. Would be a huge upgrade over Griffin.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I've watched 3 games so far and each game I watch I drop him further back with the last game being the National Championship game.

He's fast in a straight line and HUGE for a S - especially in college considering he's the size of some team's DE's! But so far, you see him make flash plays where he can see well in advance what's gonna happen and can run up and unload on someone.

He takes poor angles to the ball and doesn't see trash around him. Championship game is a good indication. When Howard had that last big play on a swing pass to the outside, Kearse was the unblocked S to that side and Howard caught the ball behind the LOS (if I remember correctly). The outside CB fought off his block to make a diving attempt. Kearse turned to run outside and stumbled over a guy on the ground. If a guy on the ground not blocking you is what takes you out of the play...not good!!! And then he couldn't catch up to a 6-6 245lb TE that blocks most of the time? If you watch him closely, he looks like he's loafing because he waits for people to run TO him as opposed to him running downhill.

He doesn't appear to have the instincts, high motor or tenacity for run support. I agree with Brave so far. So far, he looks like a late round pick in a top 5 size/weight/speed body. So what is that worth? Frankly, he should stay in school as his last game tape is pretty poor and they will have a good shot at another Championship run next year. Maybe he can develop his heart and drive to match his athleticism! At the moment, I wouldn't spend our 3rd rnd pick on him!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

what round this bum end up getting picked in?

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Round 7 to Minnesota

So basically went undrafted right?

6. JCBRAVE

almost yea

amazing how 520 gravitates to all these 7th round picks

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lol, not sure why he's a Titans fan? Should have traded Mett to Cleveland and 520 would be happy with Mett and Scooby there.

Come to think of it, Mett kind of looks like Shaggy

8. JCBRAVE

hes a Titans fan cause he lives in Arizona.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That makes sense lol

10. JCBRAVE

520 does things that make no sense, so theres the logic behind him picking the Titans

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar