Jeff Fisher appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohiotitan75

ohiotitan75 Camp Fodder

Coach fisher your a great football coach but all good things must come to an end

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I wanted Fisher gone because I thought he just didn't fit anymore. I know he'll land on his feet somewhere very soon.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thanks Jeff for uh... uhh....

... well, just thanks. I guess. OH!! Thanks for the time you got us in the playoffs and gave the opportunity for the fluke known as the Music City Miracle that kept you employed for years to come. It was a good memory.

PLEASE... PLEASE go to an AFC South rival. For your benefit, of course!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. PuRock

PuRock Camp Fodder

Its sad to see him finally go. He was a great coach. But I'm excited about the change of direction.

Thank you for everything you've done, Jeff!

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

too many of you bashed Vince in the VY appreciation thread so....

"F" Fisher, thanks for 17 years of mediocrity, thanks for ruining this team and all the young talent on it, go coach the colts

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Deuce Wayne

Amazing what dying can do for someone's credibility.

Tupac died and became the best rapper ever.

Ledger died and became the best actor of the year.

McNair died and became a "real QB"? Vince's numbers were better than McNairs at an earlier point in his career....

Some of you guys are crazy delusional.

7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Actually Ledger deserved all the credit in the world for his role. I normally don't agree with the awards crap, but he wasn't an actor in that movie, it WAS the Joker.:yes:

8. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

This is one of the

Saddest days I've ever been as a Titans fan. I love Fisher and I truly believe he's still a great coach. I wish him the best of luck wherever he decides to go. But Tennessee football is all I know and I'll never stop rooting for my Titans... This is going to be a wild wild off season but Bud made all this happen so now he needs to find the right guys to fix this mess.

I believe it's going to take someone outside to come in and fix this problem.....

9. Deuce Wayne

He may have been a great coach at one point of his career. The NFL has left him in the dust though, and he can't evolve to keep up.

He's Phil Fulmer, NFL edition.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar