Jeff Fisher Charity Softball Game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansCollector, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

It is almost that time of year again.....No im not talking about training camp, I am speaking of the 2008 Jeff Fisher and Friends Charity Softball Game! The game is slated for Saturday June 28, 2008 at Greer Stadium in Nashville. I have personally attended this event for the last 5 years, and can say this is one of the very few time, if your fortunate and quick enough to snap up front row seats, you get to meet most of the starting players. The game is a fun family event, that will please everyone. We like to get there about an hour early and start collecting sigs while we watch the kids game and homerun contest between the players. I have been able to obtain more autographs during these games than I ever did during the 3 years (1999-2001) that I worked at Adelphia Colluseum. Even if you dont nab the great seats or obtain a single signature, this is still a wonderfull event to attend and it supports several very good charity organizations (Mercy Ministries, Second Harvest Food Bank, and Soles4 Souls). After the game, the fireworks show is a blast. I urge that anyone without plans try to and attend, tickets prices are $15.00 for reserved seating, $10.00 general admission, and can be purchased by going to www.nashvillesounds.com or at the front gate. BTW parking is free at the sounds stadium lot, so the walk to the gate isnt long at all.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wish I was going to be in town, it's a fun event.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Supporting Soles4Souls includes collecting shoes pre-game, so look in your closets for a few you won't miss and bring them to donate on your way inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar